Monday, April 21, 2014

An Experiment....And A Question.

So....Question:
Do you make your bed every day?

Seriously.
I'm curious.

Growing up I did.
Every. Single. Day.
Because my Mom told me to.
{Also, she would take my pillow if I didn't, and I'd have to pay to get it back!}

In my house, making one's bed was important.
I also cleaned my room and bathroom every day.
{It was also required.}

I haven't been stellar at keeping these habits up over the years,
but a part of me definitely still LOVES it when I do.

I LOVE a freshly made bed,
with brand new clean sheets.

I also love a clean bathroom.

So,
I recently happened upon this article
and it made me think.

I AM happier when my bed is made.
I love the idea of feeling happier and more productive,
{plus, bonus, sticking to a budget?!?!}
simply by spending 3 minutes more in the morning.

I've been testing out this theory of
"making your bed to achieve happiness"
and you know what?

I'm a believer.

Now, if only I could stop dreaming of better bedding...
because this whole experiment in bed making,
totally makes me want to buy new bedding.
Because can never have enough duvet covers....

P.S. Photo above - my current bedding, which I DO love,
I just want more!

1 comment:

Shan @ Design Gal said...

I do - every single day! I feel like my house is more put together and I just like how it looks! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails